Brian is from Hendersonville, Tennessee. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English from Cumberland University and a Juris Doctor from the University of Tennessee College of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Brian is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group of the top trial lawyers in the United States. He is proud to have been granted an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating™ by Martindale-Hubbell®, the leading independent attorney rating organization. Brian is frequently sought after as a speaker and regularly teaches seminars to other lawyers about legal practice and ethics. He has argued numerous cases before the Court of Appeals and the Tennessee Supreme Court.
Brian is very thorough and cares about details. When it comes to legal advice, the most common question that Brian is asked by clients is “How long is this going to take?” Brian’s response: “There is no single, ‘one size fits all’ answer to this question. We can resolve some cases fairly quickly. Other cases may take a long time if we have to go through litigation, a full jury trial, and possibly even an appeal process. As the saying goes, ‘it is more important to do it right than do it fast.’ Whether your case settles quickly or takes a longer time, we pride ourselves on making sure our clients get justice and fair results.”
A couple of years ago, as Brian Dunigan was heading to the office, he noticed a toddler by himself on the edge of the road on Long Hollow Pike, which can be quite busy. He immediately turned into the next driveway and ran to save the toddler from walking out into traffic. He called Goodlettsville Police, who arrived. Brian stayed with them until they were able to find the parents, who were staying in a nearby hotel. They had fallen asleep and the toddler had woken up and let himself out to wander. A tragedy was averted.
Get in Touch With Me
400 Professional Park Dr.
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
- Volunteer State Community College, A.S., cum laude, Natural Resource Management
- Cumberland University, B.A., cum laude, English
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Tennessee Law Review, Publication Editor
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Western, and Middle Districts of Tennessee
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Organizations and Activities
- Trout Unlimited — Cumberland Chapter
Awards & Ratings
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated™, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
- Cumberland University Young Alumnus Award, 2002
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum