There are two universal truths when it comes to car accidents. First of all, there’s no such thing as a minor accident. Any accident is a disruption that could put you at physical or financial harm. Even a simple fender bender can turn tragic quickly once you step out of your car, especially on the highway.
Secondly, knowing who to trust after an accident can be difficult. We can write two blogs a day for the rest of our lives telling you that you can trust Ponce Law, but until we deliver on those promises, even the most trusting person may be skeptical. The insurance company knows this, which is why all of their marketing efforts go to convincing the public that they are trustworthy and fair, but in our experience, that’s not always true.
So how do you know who to trust after a car accident? Ask the hard questions. When the insurance company calls, ask them:
- What if I have more medical expenses after I settle with you?
- Will you pay lost wages for the time I’m out of work?
- What about my pain and suffering? Will you compensate me for that?
In the same way, give an experienced Nashville car accident attorney a call and ask them equally hard questions:
- How much will it cost me upfront for you represent me?
- What is your track record for cases like mine?
- If the insurance company won’t play fair, will you go to court?
At Ponce Law, we’re not afraid of answering tough questions, and gladly do so in your free consultation. Afterward, if you don’t feel like it’s a good fit, we’ll shake hands and wish you luck. However, if you feel like we can help you get maximum compensation for your injuries, then we’ll be honored to handle your case. It’s that simple.