As in any legal matter, the facts should drive both the case we present and the jury’s decision-making process. Those facts aren’t simply handed to your attorney once they take a case. Securing all the facts necessary requires extensive research and investigation by legal professionals. As our client, your case will be fully vetted by our team of investigators to ensure that we’re presenting the strongest case possible when you have your day in court.
Here are 5 steps our investigative team will take on your behalf:
- Review the accident report—There’s a wealth of information in the accident report that serves as a good starting point. Our investigators are experienced in finding the important nuggets of information pertinent to your case that others may miss.
- Examine accident scene—From taking photos of the accident wreckage to measuring skid marks, we’ll scour the accident scene to recreate what really happened.
- Gather witness testimony—Sometimes the best evidence we can present in a case comes the mouths of witnesses to the accident. We’ll contact and question every witness we can, so that no bit of information falls through the cracks.
- Investigate the other driver—What the other driver was doing at the time the accident occurred is important to consider when assigning blame. Were they talking on their cellphone? Reaching for something in the backseat? Texting or reading email? We have proven methods for uncovering the truth, and we’ll put all of them into play for your case.
- Review medical reports—The investigation isn’t complete until we’ve determined the full extent of your injuries. That requires on-going observation and evaluation of the medical treatment your injuries require. The extent of that treatment will determine the amount of money we seek as compensation.
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, you need a law firm on your side with extensive experience handling these types of cases. Call our Nashville motorcycle accident attorneys today for a free consultation. Our team of investigators are ready to work on your behalf to uncover the truth.