We’re a local law firm with more than 20 years of experience helping injured victims. Let us help you. Contact our legal staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week—just call (800) 363-9113 or complete a free initial consultation form.
Michael: If you have a minor fender-bender, you might not need an attorney. But if you or a family member were involved in an accident involving injuries, you should consult with an attorney that specializes in injury law right away. There are several good reasons to do this:
- A good attorney who specializes in injury law knows how to make sure that the evidence needed to prove your case is preserved and accounted for.
- We help people who have been injured in these types of accidents every day. We can advise you of any potential problems you may have due to the accident.
- We can deal with the insurance companies and make sure that your rights, and the rights of your family’s, are being protected.
If you have questions, call our office at 615-244-4321. Or fill out our case evaluation box on our website.
How We Can Help You
After your accident, our personal injury attorneys can help you:
- Gather and preserve evidence needed to prove your case.
We’ll locate police reports, take photographs, and even recreate accident scenes to help build a strong claim on your behalf.
- Handle legal documents and paperwork during accident cases.
We’re here to help when insurance companies try to deny you the compensation you need. We’ve handled accident cases all over Tennessee, and we have the legal knowledge and experience to get you the best results possible.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies.
During settlement negotiations with an insurance adjuster, you’re working against a skilled professional hired to protect insurance company profits. We’re here to serve injured victims like you, and we’ll ensure your legal rights are protected during every step of the claims process.
At Ponce Law, we’re 100 percent committed to obtaining the best results for our clients. If you have questions about how we can help you, give our legal professionals a call, today.
Don’t Wait to Get Help
Legal deadlines—called statutes of limitations—limit how long you have to take legal action after an accident. It’s important to contact experienced personal injury lawyers as soon as possible if you’ve been injured in an accident. Give us a call today, we’re here to help.