Qualities We Look for in Candidates Who Work For Us
Interested in joining our team? If you’d like to work for us, our ideal prospective candidates are:
- Team players
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent writers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Outstanding communicators
If this sounds like you, we invite you to send us your resume using the form on this page.
At Ponce Law, we offer a variety of benefits to the employees who work for us, including:
- 401k benefits
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Discretionary bonuses based on performance and meeting goals
- Direct deposit
- Office outings (Nashville Sounds night, bowling night, Nashville Zoo trip)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ponce Law does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
If you’re interested in helping people in Middle Tennessee, we want to hear from you. Submit your information using the form on this page to get in touch with us today.