Our Nashville car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. It’s called our No Fee Guarantee®. That means you don’t owe us any money unless we get money for you. There are no upfront costs for our services.
At Ponce Law, our Nashville car accident lawyers are committed to helping victims like you get the compensation you deserve for injury-related expenses, such as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We understand what you’re going through after a crash, and we don’t think you should have to face it alone.
See how we can help, what to do following an accident, and call us 24/7 for a free consultation. With over 25 years of experience helping injury victims in Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee, our car accident lawyers will listen, show you respect, and be with you every step of the way on the road to recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is an attorney for a car accident?
How much is the average settlement for a car accident?
Some car accident-related personal injury cases are worth a few thousand dollars while others can be worth millions. Unfortunately, there’s no way for an attorney to know how much your case is worth unless they know the facts of your crash. If you’d like a free case assessment, simply contact our team to get started.
Should I contact an attorney after a car accident?
If your car accident involved no injuries, then you likely won’t need an attorney who specializes in personal injury cases. However, if you were involved in a crash caused by someone else and you were hurt as a result, you should absolutely speak with a Nashville car accident lawyer to learn more about your options. It’s also important that you NOT accept an offer from the insurance company without first speaking to an attorney, as you will likely forfeit your right to additional compensation.
Does Ponce Law have a car accident lawyer near me?
We represent clients in and around the Middle TN region. That includes—but is not limited to:
- Davidson County (Nashville, Donelson, Hermitage, Madison)
- Sumner County (Hendersonville, Gallatin)
- Rutherford County (Murfreesboro, Smyrna, La Vergne)
- Hamilton County (Chattanooga)
- Robertson County (Springfield)
- Wilson County (Lebanon, Mt. Juliet)
- Maury County (Columbia, Spring Hill)
- Williamson County (Franklin, Brentwood)
- Cheatham County (Ashland City)
- Coffee County (Tullahoma, Manchester)
- Montgomery County (Clarksville)
One of the first questions people ask us is, “Does Ponce Law have a car accident lawyer near me?” If you’re located in or around Middle Tennessee and need a car accident lawyer, contact Ponce Law to speak to our attorneys today.
How Your Nashville Car Accident Attorney Can Help
- Determine who caused the accident – Our lawyers can investigate the accident scene and review the police report to determine who caused the crash and file a claim against their insurance company.
- Negotiate with the insurance company – You shouldn’t have to worry about dealing with the insurance company while you’re recovering from your accident. Let us calculate your injury-related expenses and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
When you are injured in a car accident through no fault of your own, you may wonder what type of compensation you’re eligible to receive. At Ponce Law, we can help you pursue money for:
- Medical Bills – A car accident can cause serious injuries that may put you in the hospital for days, weeks, or even months. The costs of your treatments can add up and may be too much for you to afford. We’ll do everything we can to help you get money for your medical bills.
- Lost Wages – When you’re involved in a car accident, you may suffer injuries that cause temporary or permanent disability. This can make it difficult or even impossible for you to return to work. Our auto accident attorneys can fight to get you money to replace your lost wages.
Steps to Take After Your Car Accident
In the hours and days after your car accident, you may be confused and unsure of your next step. You need help with your medical bills and vehicle repair costs, but you’re hesitant to call a lawyer because you’re not sure how the legal process works. If you follow a few important steps, you can improve your chances of getting the compensation you deserve.
On screen: “What should I do if I was involved in a car accident?”
Michael: Following an accident, here are a few important steps to take.
- As soon as you’re able, report your accident to your insurance provider if you have one.
- Seek proper medical care for your injuries, and be sure to tell the doctors or nurses about all of your symptoms.
- If possible, get photos of the cars involved and of the injuries that you sustained.
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer to evaluate your claim and protect your rights.
Remember: the insurance company is not there to help you. They have no requirement to look after your best interest. Don’t give a statement to anyone from the insurance company without first talking to a lawyer.
Furthermore, you should avoid social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, or others. Even seemingly harmless status updates can be taken out of context and be used against you by the insurance company.
The aftermath of an accident can be a stressful and confusing time. At Ponce Law, our injury lawyers can handle your injury claim, so that you can focus on getting better.
To improve your chances of getting compensation after the car accident, you should:
- See a doctor – Car accidents may cause internal injuries that are difficult to diagnose without a full checkup from a doctor. Plus, your medical report may be valuable evidence when we prepare your claim.
- Avoid talking about the accident – Your friends, coworkers, and neighbors may be contacted later in the process for statements that could implicate that you were at-fault for the accident. You also should avoid posting about the accident on your social media accounts.
- Call Ponce Law – Our auto accident attorneys can prepare a strong claim for you, but you must act fast, so evidence can be collected as soon as possible.
How much will a car accident lawyer cost?
Our No Fee Guarantee®
Some people are hesitant to call lawyers after an auto accident because they’re worried about costs. But at Ponce Law, we use the No Fee Guarantee®. This means that you don’t owe anything unless we get money for you. You have nothing to lose—call our auto accident attorneys today.
What Our Past Auto Accident Clients Have to Say
My wife and I were in a motor vehicle accident. We were on the interstate and were hit from behind so there was absolutely nothing we could do. Our car was totaled out. We were both injured—my wife a whole lot more than myself—and we just didn’t think in talking to the insurance company that we were gonna get anything close to compensating us for what we were gonna have to go through. My wife had previously used his firm, so I didn’t question her when she chose to use them again. Since she told me about the level of service she received, we decided to use Michael D. Ponce again.
I definitely appreciated the ease with which I was able to express my concerns and have them answered. I always felt extremely comfortable, almost like I was hanging out with a friend versus being in the situation we’re in. People don’t end up needing a lawyer out of a good situation. Most people end up here needing an attorney because of a bad situation or because there’s been some kind of harm done or injury. But I would say that they’ve been completely professional, completely friendly, and just completely above my expectations.
Michael D. Ponce & Associates went above and beyond what a lot of attorneys would go through. On a scale from 1 to 10 we’d probably rate them a 12. I recommend them without reservation. There’s no need to even waste your time talking to another firm.
– Car Accident Client
I was in a car accident, and I had never experienced anything like that before. Being hurt in a car accident was real frightening, and I did not know what to do or where to go. A friend of mine referred me to Michael D. Ponce & Associates. From the moment I stepped in the door, they were very professional and treated my case like it was the only one they had.
They guided me and made me feel very important. The service was excellent throughout each step of the process. I always felt like they cared about me and that I was not just another client. I was very pleased with the outcome. I definitely recommend this law firm, and I thank everybody for everything.
– Car Accident Client
I was injured in a car accident where it was a three or four car pileup, and I was hit several times. After, I started experiencing some uncontrollable jerking of my body, and I didn’t know if it would ever stop—if I had to be like that the rest of my life. I had never been in an accident before, and I thought that I might need some legal advice.
I saw Michael D. Ponce & Associates’ commercials on TV, and that “Justice for All” slogan just stuck with me for some reason. So I got the number off the TV and called. They came right out and talked with me and were very nice and caring and understanding my needs. I didn’t know if it was a lawsuit really worth pursuing, but they covered all the bases and did their best to help me. I was treated with the utmost respect, and every time I called all my calls were returned, and they were just great through the whole episode.
– Car Accident Client
Our Dedication to You
At Ponce Law, we’re committed to obtaining the best possible results for our car accident clients. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we’ll do everything we can to get the results you deserve. Let Ponce Law’s car accident lawyers fight for you.