Our top 5 Winners with the most votes receiving 500 each:
- Shaneka Lopez, Richland Elementary
- Cassie Venable, Beech Elementary
- Kathryn Donahue, Oak Grove Elementary
- Raven Brayman, White House Middle School
- Nicole Lowe, Chapel Hill Elementary
Our 6th-10th place teachers receiving $100 each:
- Trina Blalock, Cornersville Elementary
- Kelli Johns, Richland Elementary
- Molly Cothan, East Robertson Elementary
- Ellie Harris, Old Center Elementary
- Ashley Craig, Pisgah Elementary
Our top school with the most votes for their teachers combined
is Richland Elementary, the winner of $1,000
All nominated certified teachers will receive finalist certificates thanking them for their outstanding teaching.
The top 75 with the most votes will also receive swag bags.
May is National Teacher Appreciation Month, so we want to make it a memorable one for all the teachers who worked so hard during the past school year!
Do you know a K-12 teacher who has made a positive impact on your life, the life of your child, or the students in your community? Show them you care by nominating them for our 2023 Ponce Law Outstanding Teacher Contest. They’ll have a chance to win up to $500 from Ponce Law.
All teachers nominated will be given an outstanding teacher certificate regardless of how many votes they receive.
That’s not all. The school that receives the most votes for its teachers will receive a $1,000 check!